Monday, January 19, 2009

Time to Plan the Revolution

Wouldn't it be great to spend the day surrounded by other revolutionaries, talking about the revolution and learning how to go about doing revolutionary acts? Well, if you're in the Phoenix area on March 7, you can have that day. That's right, it's almost time for the HENA Conference! This year it's just a one day affair at Memorial Union on the main ASU campus. Sign up before February 15 to get a discounted rate (there will be no tickets sold at the door).

Full disclosure: I will be presenting a talk about classical education at the HENA Conference. You don't have to show up for it, though, if there's something more interesting happening at the same time. Really. I won't feel bad at all.

Really.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

We'll be there too. With "Aladdin!" We've got the famous Sammi & Sam duo! :)
> Sammi - our illustrious playwright and performing the part of MOM!
> (it's actually a big part in the show).
> Sam - world renown actor extraordinaire playing ALADDIN!
> And about 35 other wonderful performers from our homeschool world!
>
> Also, Sammi & I will be doing an afternoon workshop on how we put it
> all together.
>
> Caryn - If I can, I promise I will try to go to yours!
>
> Chandra

Caia said...

I can't wait to see the play!

Anonymous said...

Cool, I didn't realize you were presenting, Caryn! I will definitely try to make that ... unless there is something more interesting, of course. Really. ;-)